Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Christianity - Chris L

Einsteins' special their interest is not monetary, it is information. provide them information about yourself and they will build a profile. what kind of ____ is he? is he a bad one, threatening people online? Because he's done that. is he a listener to God? He's not one of those. if he's neither, he's a threat to _____.

I love God. He's the one, the savior, the producer and the provider. he's the one that provides food on the table, water, and shelter. he does this all in his Church, which allows him to provide for people who are in need. I believe in the Salvation Army, and in the activities of the Church, the Catholic one that is. Perhaps it's because I've travelled to Italy, and was blessed in many ways. I've travelled to Churches in Spain, and have seen the Moroccan influence on the architecture.

Jehovah is the one and only savior in this world, seconded by Jesus Christ. Whether Jesus is the Lord or God himself, that's up to basic Church to say, that's what we say. But to be more precise, he is like Moses or Abraham; he carried a message to Christians that said: I have heard the word of God, I believe in him, and I will die in his name.


No comments:

Post a Comment