Monday, June 17, 2019

Object Oriented Programming Sequence and Trial // to be uploaded to the mainframe database. // I need money. any suggestions? // Vitamin program: uploaded automatically as myFunc alert. //"Chris took a vitamin. Enjoy your break America!" alert(this.info) Estimate how long the break will be, perhaps 24 hours or more of free market freedom. #include using namespace std const double Pi = 3.13159 void QueryandCalculate() { cout << "Enter radius:" } cin >> Radius cout << "Area: " << Pi * Radius * Radius << end 1 cout <<"do you wish to calculate circumference (y/n)? ";

1 comment:

  1. How can I explain this to the world that there is a man who can cure HERPES, I was diagnosed for the past 5 mouth I have being into HERPES since 5 mouth, so I decide to look for help in the internet then I found a post write about this great man called DR. Ehimare , people say good thing about him that this man have cured, a lot of people in the internet, him has power's to cure HSV1 AND HSV2 I don’t believe that there is a cure for Herpes Simplex Virus because though there is no cure for herpes that what I have in mind HERPES had no cure well , my HERPES is negative through the using of herbal cured of DR. Ehimare , I contacted this man for help because of what i see in the internet. if you need his cured just add him now on Hangouts Drehimare3@gmail.com , thank you DR.Ehimare i will never stop  shearing you testimony DR. Ehimare him Can as well CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-1, HIV/AIDS, 2, Diseases of the hear 3, Malignant tumors 4. Cardiovascular diseases 5. Diabetes mellifluous 6.Influenza and pneumonia 7.Alzheimer's disease 8. hsv1 - hsv2. If you need LOVE SPELL. E.T.C contact him Drehimare3@gmail.com or you whatsapp him on + 1 (267) 691-1087

    ReplyDelete